Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Random

My mom will be here in half an hour or so to pick me up for the next five days. When you don't get an alert until Sunday, that's why. It's not a computer glitch or anything. Lindz and I are talking. I can't really explain what happened so I'll let our conversation (or part of it anyhow) speak for itself. Read the next entry to get the convo. (It doesn't fit.)

  Jake basically saved me last night. I talked to him for a long time last night and it was basically just a very thoughtful conversation and it kept my mind working on that rather than on what was going on with Lindz. I talked to him for a while and then I blared Alanis's Jagged Little Pill CD. The friendship is intact but I don't know whether I'll ever get over him. He never knew but one day, he will. One day, he'll know how much that hurt me and how awful that weekend became for me. The video will not be watched for a while, I know. But someday, I hope that I will be okay enough with the whole thing to watch it. It'll still probably hurt then though. Okay. Enough of this topic. It's too depressing a way to start my vacation.   Only twenty more minutes to write. Oh, dear. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving Day and that you kick off the holidays with a supreme time. Don't eat too much of that (hopefully) delicious food.   Just realized, I have another dream to write up (along with meaning). Hope you don't get too bored with my dreams. I find them interesting and I typically don't remember this many in this short of a time. So, here's the dream. It's chilly outside. The trees have lost most of their leaves. I'm standing on a gravel parking lot. Behind me were a few school buses (three, I think). In front of me, my dad and brother are up on this green wooden balcony, leaning down and talking to me but there were no words. I'm standing there looking up and talking to them. Directly behind me stands the guy in the yellow shirt. The dream guy. He was taller than I and sweet. He's older than I am. When I say, "Okay, whatever." and walk away from my dad, I grab him hand and pull it around me. So, I'm walking onto the bus with Dream Guy standing right behind me (I'm practically leaning on him) and his foot was between my legs as we walked (I nearly fell over a few times). I turned onto the first bus and he disappeared. Well, not disappeared. He was still walking behind me but we didn't touch at all. I walked about halfway back on the bus. Peter Z (more about him later) is sitting there. I sit alone in the seat in front of him. Dream Guy sits a few seats closer to the front, alone. I wake up. Odd, huh? Don't have time for the meaning right now but, will remember to include it after my "vacation". Mom's here. She says, "Hey Ya'll, Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !" Well, I'm off. Enjoy the holidays.   Love always, Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never get bored from reading about other people's dreams, so interesting. Share any ol time. Good newz aboout you and Lindz. Yeay Jake, what a pal. Have amarvelous time at moms. Get lots of good food in. YUMMMY. Appreciate the warm T-Giving Wishes. Toodles.