Sunday, November 28, 2004

Sunday Brunch

Feeling: happy but like punching my dad (I know, tell you something new.)

Now, I know that many of those hits are myself & Lindz but still, my counter just rolled over 900! 900 hits since May 24, 2004! Holy crap. (Since Lindz lacks the alert ability, I think, she checks it like 500 times a day.) Now, before I do the Sunday Brunch, I'd just like to say that I will be posting things that I wrote the past five days tomorrow. I will also catch up on all journals that I have an alert set up on (and a few others that I try to read as well). Look for a few new links on the sidebar in the next few days. Now, onto the Shopping, I mean Sunday, Brunch brought to you by www.sundaybrunch.org (or is it .com? Try 'em both. Sorry.)

"George Washington had a vision for this country. Was it three days of
uninterrupted shopping?" -Jeff Melvoin, Northern Exposure

1) Do you enjoy shopping at the mall? Not so much shopping as hanging out there.
2) What is your favorite mall food? Cookies from the Original Cookie Company!
3) What are your three favorite “mall” stores? Icing, Afterthoughts, and others
4) What is your favorite mall? Ummm.... the one I went to in DC. It was huge! The best (semi-local) mall is Eastview.
5) Do you have one special person that you enjoy going to the mall with
the most? Any of my friends will do. (Love the mall with my mom as well.)

Hope you enjoyed that. Look forward to a bunch of alerts tomorrow if you have one up. If not, look forward to a lot of reading.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on turing over and past the big 900! amazing how fast those hits add up! Since I am not much of a mall shopper this Sunday Brunch aint my cup o' tea. Ah well some of us have to avoid the mall to make more room for the shoppers! Sounds like you had an eventful Thanksgiving. Can't wait to read all about it! Toodles.