Monday, November 29, 2004

Mental debate interrupted

Feeling: like I'm going to cough up a lung (choked on my pop)

While Mom, Ray, & Sami sleep and Joey plays PS2 upstairs, I'll debate whether I should tell her or not. If I can stay awake long enough (two turkey & mayo sandwiches for lunch). On the one hand, I could tell her. I hate keeping secrets from her. She's my mom but she's also (chiche as it sounds) my best friend. She knows me better than anyone. Knows everything about me (except the fact that I thought I loved Jon). Only two that come close to that (recently) are Liz and Lindz. I waited too long to start this. Sami, Ray, & Mom are up. If I get a chance, I'll write more on this subject later.

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear decisions decisions.... it's tough sometimes to keep secrets yet frightening to tell all... or most.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just had to.  Before I ever told my mom anything bad...and trust me I've told her some stuff she'd probably rather have never heard...I'd always start by saying, 'Mom, I've got to talk to you.  First of all..............<long pause> I'm NOT pregnant!'  
NOT that I'm suggesting, you just brought up a flashback and a laugh from the gut region ;)  Good luck doll~
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Oh and from me too!!
Me:  Mum - sob sob sniff
Her: Are you pregnant?
Me:  Giggle sob sniff - NO!!!
Her: Made you laugh though
Sara   x