Saturday, November 20, 2004

Saturday Six

First of all, it's before noon on a Saturday and I'm awake. You should all clap. I'm even coherent! And, I'm actually doing the Saturday Six on Saturday! {A murmur rubbles through the crowd.} On with the show...

1. Other than news, sports, editorials and weather, which specific features or columns of the newspaper do you always read? I don't typically read the paper but when I do, I read the horoscopes.

2.  When do you normally do your Christmas shopping?  Have you started this year's, yet?  Do you intend to spend more, less or the same this year versus last year? Whenever my parents take me. I haven't started this year's unless you count my solo that I'll preform for my family on Christmas Eve. I don't really spend my own money for Christmas so, I don't know but I'm guessing it'll be less.

3. You're having a true "TV Dinner," made by a classic character:  who would you rather have in the kitchen:
A) Aunt Bee from "The Andy Griffith Show"
B) Alice from "The Brady Bunch"
C) June from "Leave it to Beaver"
D) Edith from "All in the Family"
E) Claire from "The Cosby Show"
Now, if I knew more than two of those, I might respond. The show names are all familiar but, I don't watch most of them!

4. What topic are you most sick of hearing about in J-Land? Well, now I get to sound like a hypocrite but, depression. I know it's sometimes easier to write when you're depressed, that you need to write then. It just seems like everyone (myself included) is feeling down lately. Maybe we need one big, old-fashioned party to cheer everybody up.

5. What company is annoying you most with junk mail? Don't typically get junk mail but those girls with their webcams are annoying me.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #32 from
Chantal:  What cheesy sitcom (from any era) most describes how you grew up? Your family, location, dynamics, details... Ummm.... a cheesy sitcom? I don't know. Any shows about a family of four in NY state moving 17 miles and destroying their daughter's life and just when it gets back on track, her parents seperate and bring in all the chaos that involves. Now, when it's back on track family wise she begins to fight with her dad and contemplate moving in with her mom and thinks about self-harming? I didn't think so. Sounds more like a soap opera. I used to want to be part of the Camden family on 7th Heaven, though. (Unrelated-ish, I know.)

Well, there's my Saturday Six. Hope you enjoyed it. Now, I'm off to eat some breakfast. Have a great weekend.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing ovation! ;)
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh at the question about "when do you start your Christmas shopping," because I am such a typical male who waits until the VERY last minute to shop. I HATE.. HAT... HATE shopping. I think it's the crowds and shoving, and being in peolpe's way. Has to do with my ADHD and how my brain processes sensory input. I'm much happier if I can shop in a quite store.