Monday, November 29, 2004

Remember that thing John Scalzi did with the random music mix? Remember how I gave Lindz's results but not mine? Remember how I was going to do it by hand? I decided to screw that. Didn't do it. However, I know have a few CD's uploaded onto Realplayer and so I did this. Here's the first 21 songs in my list.

1) I don't want you to go by Carolyn Dawn Johnson   2) She Was by Mark Chestnutt   3) Just What I Do by Trick Pony   4) But For the Grace of God by Keith Urban   5) Jose Cuervo by Tracy Byrd   6) Wrapped Around by Brad Paisley   7) The One by Gary Allen   8) My Town by Montgomery Gentry   9) Ol Red by Blake Shelton   10) The Impossible by Joe Nichols   11) The Best Day by George Strait   12) Life Happened by Tammy Cochran   13) You're No Good by Reba   14) Fancy (Long Version) by Reba   15) The One by Gary Allen (repeated. hmmm..... will add one to make up for this repeat)   16) The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter by Reba   17) Hurt Me Once by Kick-Back Band (or is it Cajun Country? I can't remember which is the band and which is the CD. Either way, it's the band that played at Mom's wedding.)   18) We Danced Anyway by Deana Carter   19) Step Up to The Microphone by the Newsboys   20) Strange by The Warren Brothers   21) I Won't Mention It Again by Reba   That's it for the moment. I'm still listening to my music collection on shuffle. Time to finish up (or slow down) conversations with peoples and start typing up entries from my vacation.   Love always, Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list. Love Reba and Gary Allen. Need to expand my playlist a tad me thinks. So how was your thanksgiving? Plenty of feasting and festivities?