Thursday, November 4, 2004

Victoria und Elizabeth waren berühmte Königinnen von England.

Feeling: hungry!

I'm hungry because I skipped breakfast again. I rarely ever eat it. Mostly because I don't have time. Even when I do have time, there's nothing in my house that I can eat for breakfast. I think my body is rebelling against me. Even thinking about eating anything with a bit of grease is making me want to run to the trash can to barf. All I feel like eating is junk food and school pizza. Prolly PMS.

Ya know that comment I made about wanting a boyfriend? Wouldn't ya know somebody read that. Somebody asked me out. Somebody was told no. Somebody is Jake. I'm not allowed to date. Yea, I'll prolly break that at some point but not now. Jake's a great guy but I'm not interested in dating him. I'm single. Sometimes I love it. Sometimes I hate it. But I do like being able to flirt when I want, with whom I want. I want to be able to dance how I want without worrying about who's gonna get jealous. I think I want to grow up, live on my own, and have a long-term, secure relationship. What I want is to just have those lazy nights of watching tv, laying on the couch in my sweats with my sweetie (be he husband, fiancee, or boyfriend). But I want to grow up, to be mature, to flirt with guys around my age who are mature. I do know a lot of mature guys but it seems like more of them are immature than are mature. Science beckons but I won't respond. {bwahaha} I'm evil. Oh, well, I will be in bed by 10:30 tonight. No matter what. Can't put it off any longer. Must go do Mohs. More later...

I'm back. Mohs sucked. I'm supposed to revise my story for science but I'd rather just type it up at Lindz's tonight (along with this entry). I'm amazed I got caught up so quickly. I'll have to go to the library more regularly. Contest: in German, due next Wednesday by 3pm. 85 minutes until lunch. I have to see Kummer. Opps! More from lunch or studyhall.

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha....doll I don't think they even START maturing until their mid to late 20's.  Keep flirting til then ;)
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Good for you Vickey.  
Says she, just about to go lay on the couch, in her sweats, with her sweetie :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Hey that's cool, i actually figured that i don't mind being single. But i am still going to give you that book cause well, i'm a nice guy. Well keep on being the wonderful gilr that i know you are and keep living life fullest=^)