Sunday, November 14, 2004

It's Sunday and the tradition is half-broken!

First off, Katrina Elam is an amazing singer/songwriter. Look her up. Now, onto the update.

It's Sunday. First Sunday in a month that I haven't wanted to cut myself. But, I did fight with Dad so it's only 1/2 broke. I'm so happy that I didn't want to. I got pissed & I got mad but, I didn't want to hurt myself! :D Yay! More on this tomorrow.

Lastly, since bedtime is fast approaching, I'm worried about Miss Lindsay. Same deal. (Sorry for outing you hun.) More details if she lets me give 'em.

For now, I've got to go to bed. :( Thanks be to God for being with me and not making me feel like that. (For I did pray and ask Him to help me.)

Arrivederci.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to look this singer up, because u make her sound interesting. I am glad u did not cut yourself, and it seems like u are doing better. My dad is an ass 2. For some reason most of them are. I thought I was the only one who loved chocolate so much. Glad to see I'm not the only one. I have updated, so check back in when u can http://journals.aol.com/anthonyjbs/ADayInMyWorld.

Anonymous said...

So glad to read you resisted. Prayer is an excellent form of meditation to use when faced with all sorts of dilemmas like cutting, doing & staying stupid things (like I’ve done with my kids), stealing, etc. Excellent you’ve found some strategies. Now to resist getting pissed at dad in the first place and letting it flow past. Maybe he needs to pray more as well.

Although I must agree with Brandon that most dad’s can be ass**** sometimes hopefully he and you will discover that we dad’s do have other more positive aspects and qualities that can come out sometimes as well. Hey I have to defend us fathers a bit here (even though I have my share of being a real jerk). Toodles