Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Offically...

Feeling: Pissy

It is 100% offical. I'm PMS. I'm bawling over shampoo and conditioner. Care for the full story? My old shampoo and conditioner can be bought for a buck a piece. Works like crap. I practically have to wash my hair twice a day. Lindz's stuff works great. More expensive but I use less per time. Dad went to the store to get Midol and 2-in1 shampoo and conditioner. He got shampoo w/a tube of conditioner. For dry/damaged hair. My hair is far from oily side. How do you think that'll work? Apparently, Gail uses that kind so it's not a total waste of money. I'm still screwed. Coyote Ugly's on. Buh-bye.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the film Coyote Ugly!!
Hope the shampoo/conditioner works out - us girls think about the same thing, whether 14 or almost 34, it's hair, shampoo, conditioner!!  Very funny :o)
Sara   x