Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sunday Brunch (on a Sunday after visitation! Holy crap!)

"A little nonsense now and then, is cherished by the wisest men."
-Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

1)    What is your favorite flavor of M&Ms? Regular, the red ones or almond, the blue ones
2)    Is there a special edition of candy that you wish they would make a permanent item on the shelves? Oh, gosh. I don't know.
3)    What is your favorite flavor of Hershey’s Kisses?Almond
4)    What is your favorite candy bar? Baby ruth & Hershey's w/almonds (Can you tell I like chocolate and almonds?)
5)    Do you prefer milk chocolate, dark chocolate or white chocolate? Dark chocolate. Special dark Hershey's chocolate. Mmmmm..... It's devine, I tell you, devine.

 

Need to go get some chocolate now.... Arrivederci until my next entry.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the quote, will copy it down for my office door.
Here’s my responses to Sunday Brunch: (never done this B4
1.  Peanutbutter ones … any ol color
2.  Cabberry Easter Eggs mmmmmm
3.    Hugs is my favorite … but then I LOVE hugs anywho…. Very tactile I is
4.  Tough one … nestle’s crunch, or Recees Peanutbutter Cups (can ya tell I like peanutbutter and chocolate?)
5.  White … but white & dark mixed is good too