Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Scalzi's latest assignment

Firstly, interesting assignment. Secondly, pain in the ass to do since I had to write it all out & pick randomly from a hat! Thirdly, Lindz's results (far easier to get than mine!)...
1. American Idiot- Green Day
2. The Warning- JaRule
3. A Little Bluer Than That- Alan Jackson
4. Mesmerize- Ashanti& JaRule
5. Love For Me- Ashlee Simpson
6. I Can- Nas
7. Shut Up- Black Eyed Peas
8. Luv You Better- LL Cool J
9. You Were Meant for Me- Jewel
10. For a Little While- Tim McGraw

Pretty good mix in my opinion. Now, I've gotta go do mine! 24 CD's times an average of 12 songs per CD equals 288 songs to write out and pick from randomly. Wish me luck! My results in the next entry (or an update to this one).

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big fan the Black Eyed Peas & Ashlee Simpson.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by!!
Great play list....
*Jennifer*

Anonymous said...

As a lover of a variety of music I love to read about what others are listening to. Will have to read others play lists and broaden even further my playlists. Thanks mylady. Toodles.