Monday, November 22, 2004

Random survey thingy

Here's a random survey I got from Aoife. It's long so you can skip it if you'd like.

>If I was a famous building or piece of architecture I'd be: the leaning tower of pisa
>If I was a store I'd sell: books and dreams
>If I was a brand of shoe I'd be: sandals…
>If I was a bad habit I'd be: bitching
>If I was a swear word I'd be: damn

>If I was a icecream flavor I'd be: really really dark chocolate
>If I was a disease I'd be: something deathly
>If I was a board game I'd be: CandyLand
>If I was a feeling I'd be: a rollercoaster
>If I was a president I'd be: declaring war once a month.
>If I was a war I'd be: WWII
>If I was a city I'd be: NYC
>If I was a color I'd be: purple
>If I was a celebrity I'd be: Jennifer Aniston
>If I was a movie I'd be: Pretty Woman
>If I was a brand of toothpaste I'd be: cherry or some other unique flavor

>If I was a currency I'd be: weird
>If I were a month, I'd be: february
>If I were a day of the week, I'd be: friday
>If I were a time of day, I'd be: 3:30 am
>If I were a planet, I'd be: mercury
>If I were a sea animal, I'd be: a mermaid
>If I were a direction, I'd be: north north north south
>If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be: a really comfy bed
>If I were a sin, I'd be: pride
>If I were a liquid, I'd be: nail polish
>If I were a tree, I'd be: a weeping willow
>If I were a bird, I'd be: a robin red breast
>If I were a tool, I'd be: something powerful?
>If I were a flower/plant, I'd be: a lilac
>If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: thunderstorm
>If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: a piano
>If I were an animal, I'd be: a kitty cat
>If I were a vegetable, I'd be:a tomato (just for Murph)
>If I were a sound, I'd be: giggles
>If I were an element, I'd be: rain
>If I were a car, I'd be: a ’66 red convertible corvette
>If I were a song, I'd be:  break away by Kelly Clarkson
>If I were a book, I'd be: Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
>If I werea food, I'd be: caramel apples
>If I were a material, I'd be:  fleece (b/c some idiot said so)
>If I were a taste, I'd be: sweet
>If I were a word, I'd be: precious

>If I were a body part, I'd be: lips
>If I were a facial expression, I'd be: a huge freaking grin
>If I were a shape, I'd be: a heart
>If I were a number, I'd be: 14
>If I was a country I'd be:  India?
>If I was a ocean or body of water I'd be: the pacific ocean
>If I was a profession I'd be: something cool?
>If I was a piece of candy I'd be: Baby Ruth
>1) Name: Victoria Elizabeth
>(2) NicName: Vickey
>(3) Straight/gay/BI?: straight
>(4) Single?: yup but I can change that with one phone call
>(5) Your birthday: 2/20
>(6) Age you act:
>(7) Age you wish you were: 16-driving & dating
>(8) Your height: 5' 1” ish
>(9) The color of your eyes: sepia today
>(10) Happy with it?: yeah-ish
>(11) The color of your hair: mahogany
>(12) Happy with it?: mostly
>(14) Your living arrangement?: Dad & brother here with a mom, sister, and stepdad 100 miles away
>(29) Whats your job right now: school
>(30) Piercing?: one hole per ear
>(31) Tattoos?: none, yet
>(32) Obsessions?:guys, books, annoying Lindz, scaring ppl, getting into debates, stealing Lindz’s life, blogging
>(35) Do you speak another language?: german & ASL
>(36) Have a favorite quote?: I have too many of them!

 >(37) Do you have a WebPage?: Yup. My blog & an aol homepage
>38) Do you live in the moment?: I have no idea
>(39) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?: yea
>(40) Do you have any secrets?: yuppers
>(41) Do you hate yourself? not much
>(42) Do you like your handwriting?: my cursive
>(43) Do you have any bad habits?: swearing, staying online longer than I should…
>(44) What is the compliment you get most from people?: that I’m “cute”
>(45) If a movie were made about your life, what would it be called?: Chaos…
>(46) What's your biggest fear?: dying without having loved someone
>(47) Can you sing: ‘course
>(48) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?: nope

>(49) Are you a loner?: not really
>(51) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: of course
>(52) Are you a daredevil? –ish

>(53) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?: the urges i've had recently, how mean i've become
>(54) Are you passive or aggressive?: assertive
>(55) Have you got a question?: many, depending on the situation
>(56) What is your greatest strength and weakness? strength, my writing i guess. weakness, the urges
>(57) If you could change one thing about yourself?: I'd become that little girl I once was again.
>(58) There are three wells, love, beauty and creativity, which one
do you choose? love. my greatest goal in life is to love and be loved in return.
>(59) How do you vent?: my blog
>(60) Do you think you are emotionally strong?: define strong.
>(61) Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?: not speaking up and telling ppl how i felt before the feelings went away (yes, I've been thinking about Jon lately)
>(62) Do you think life has been good so far?: it's been decent
>(63) What is the most important lesson you've learned from life?: you've always gotta have someone to turn to.
>(64) What do you like the most about your body?: my hair and my eyes
>(65) And least?: I feel my stomach sticks out too much and my thighs are too large.
>(66) Do you think you are good looking?: i think i'm decent.
>(67) Are you confident?: depends on the situation.
>(68) What is the “fictional” character you're most like?: i'd like to say one of the heroines in a Sparks novel. esp. Julie in The Guardian but it's prolly more like someone else
>(69) Do people know how you feel?: some ppl about some stuff
>(70) Are you perceived wrongly?: sometimes
>(71) Smoke?: no
>(72) Do drugs?: No
>(73) Read the newspaper?: no
>(74) Pray?: yes
>(76) Talk to strangers who IM you?: sometimes
>(77) Sleep with stuffed animals?: yes. i sleep w/my huge bear at dad's and a small bear i named Destiny at Lindz's. i don't have one at mom's.
>(78) Take walks in the rain?:yes, i love it
>(79) Talk to people even though you hate them?: sometimes
>(80) Drive?: not yet
>(81) Like to drive fast?: i'll tell ya when i start drivin
>(82) Like your voice?: most of the time
>(83) Hurt yourself?: think this has been covered well enough
>(84) Been out of the country?: yes to Canada
>(85) Eaten something that made other people sick?: yes and it made me sick (sushi)
>(86) Burped?: yeah
>(87) Been unfaithful?: havent had someone to be unfaithful to
>(88) Been in love?: i thought i was....
>(89) Done drugs?: no
>(90) Gone skinny-dipping?: no, but i plan on it
>(92) Had surgery?: yup. tonsilectomy
>(93) Ran away from home?: not really. but i probably will run to Lori's someday. Lori rocks.
>(94) Played strip poker?: no but i plan to
>(95) Gotten beaten up?: no
>(97) Been picked on?: yes
>(98) Been on stage?: ugh yes
>(99) Been so drunk that you know you're supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can't remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath?: never been on a date, been drunk, or fainted at the sight of myself. my breath in the morning though... yea, it has been pretty bad sometimes (but who hasn't experienced that?)
>(100) Slept outdoors?: in a tent......

 

 

Hope you enjoyed that little bit. If you'd like to waste your own time and do it in your journal, leave a link as I'd love to read it.

 

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah like this is really, really long! .... But interesting.
You are so... so lucky you have never been picked on or beat up. And I hope you find the strength to aways be able to say NO to that drug crapola.

Hey got a fav to ask you and any other of your pals. any chance you all could make some regular like visits to the blog of a 14 year old gal who appears to be a cutter and self mutilator? I stumbled onto her journal a few months ago and she could use some support. If you go check it out, be sure to read back into it to get the whole pic. Thanks all. Toodles.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I did it...i'm a dork ;)
xo~B
http://journals.aol.com/quartrlyfecrysis/ConfessionsbyQuartrLyfeCrysis/entries/527

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Mademoiselle,
Thanks a ton for putting a post on my blog...do visit more often.  Oh, and I hope you don't get into trouble because of that little picture. ~M~