Friday, November 12, 2004

Telling Liz & Chocoholism

I told Liz L about the whole marker thing. She basically flipped. 100% worried. She was then worried about talking to me about her issues b/c she thought it might trigger me. She was wrong and I told her so. She opened back up which is good since she needs someone to talk to. I'm glad to listen.

This chocaholic is going to go read Bridget Jones's Diary & pack for her mom's before she hits the hay. I'll try to write a quick entry in the morning but if I don't get to it, I will be back Sunday or Monday. Don't miss me too much, kay? hehe ^_^

Oh, before I go, would y'all do me a favor? Go visit Brandon over at his blog. I know he'd love it & I would really appreciate it. Now seriously.... I've gotta go.

Love always,
The chocoholic sitting here in her sweats

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey vickey you know i love you!!!!! *mUaH* lol yeah and i do worry about you alot... ok well all the time... oh and for anyone that reads this comment... im lindsay the one that vickey has talked about in her blog.....who knows how many times... im also known as Lindz hehe well yeah i dont have aol for all of vickey's JLand buddies.... but im on aim so yeah have fun reading about vickeys likfe... while she takes over mine...... roar!! XLiNdZX x sigh x

Anonymous said...

Lol - hello Lindz :o)
I loved Bridget Jones.
Will go visit your friend Brandon's journal right away!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

How kink and very cool of you to put in a plug for Brandon. Can’t wait to check his place out. Love the comment from Lindz too, feel like I know her from reading but her here. Toodles