Monday, December 20, 2004

Another poem (a good one this time)

Just another day
shuffle shuffle
off to work
shuffle shuffle
off to school
hurry past
scurry fst
never ending
constant motion
mind numbing
sleep deprived
constant state of motion
never ceasing
to amaze
how each day
can be the same
as the one before
and the one after
only weekends change
and only then a bit
mix it up
wake the hell up
each day is a blessing
so let's get out of this funk
stop the shuffle shuffle
throw in a rat-a-tat-tat

 

My latest poem. If I ever become famous, I'll put all these into a book called, "My Early Years" or something. hehe ^_^ Now, time for that nap. Oh, it was great talking to you, my 1am buddy. Sorry, I'm bad with names but you didn't mention yours yesterday. Anyhow, loved talking with you. Very deep conversation for it being one AM.

Love always,
Vickey

P.S. As Sara says, "Five more sleeps"! Only five more days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for that book, I'll want an autographed copy. Love the shuffle, shuffle part ... fits the rhythm of a monotonous day.

Yeah 5 more sleeps... suppose I should do some shopping soon hu?

The wind tonight is literally rocking the house and rattling the windows... oh my it's nasty out tonight. Wish I had a fireplace to snuggle up infront of with a good book, some hot-apple cider, and the crackling flames. See there's that Picies romantic part of me.

Well toodles.

Anonymous said...

Excellent poem Vickey, wish I could be so creative, but just don't have the imagination I guess!!  Will be wanting a signed copy of that book when you're famous :o)  Am however many hours ahead of you, it's now only four more sleeps here - yay!!
Sara   x