Saturday, December 18, 2004

Saturday already...

Picture from Hometown

 

Welcome to Saturday. Is it really already Saturday? Wow. And it's 1:30!? Okay, well, happy birthday to a certain wonderful person (who's been rather secretive that today is her special day so I won't out her :D). Now on with the show....

1. What is your all-time least favorite Christmas Carol or holiday song?

It's not my least favorite but the one I'm most sick of is Santa Baby. My dear friend Jaci sang this every day of the season a few years ago. Very annoying (but ya gotta love her). The song I like least would have to be... actually I don't think I have one.

2. Who is the most difficult person on your shopping list to buy a gift for, and have you already purchased his or her gift, yet?

Everyone! I don't buy gifts for many people. This year, it's Lindz. No I haven't gotten her gift yet. I keep forgetting what the darn song is!

3. What picture are you least proud of:
    A) Your most recent professional portrait
    B) Your driver's license photo
    C) Your passport photo
    D) Your work ID photo
    E) Your senior class portrait

Don't have b,c,d, or e. My most recent professional portrait is wonderful, in my humble opinion. I don't like my school photo though.

4. How many Christmas/holiday parties have you been invited to this month and how many have you (or will you) attend?

I'm with Patrick on this one. One party, one attendance.
 
5. A previously-unknown rich relative appears and offers to buy you the car of your choice.  What would you like?

A 1966 red convertible Corvette, thank you very much. (Can you say Private Malone by David Ball?)

6. What is your favorite thing to wear around the house when you know no one else is at home?  Is that what you're wearing as you answer these questions?

Depends on my mood but typically my long red nightgown and my pink robe. No, I'm not wearing either one. I'm wearing jeans and my DC hoodie.

That's all for this edition of the Saturday Six. Hope you play along.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:o)  It's my Birthday today, am reeeaaally old - 34!!!  
Did you mean me?  Or some other wonderful person!!
If you meant me, thankyooooou!!
(((((hugs))))) to you honey
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Have I told you that my favorite car...well classic car...is a 1967 Corvette Stingray, cherry red, drop top, chrome trims ;)  Girl, you got good taste!
Oh, see and hoodies ;)  birds of a feather.. :)
Have a great weekend doll
xoxo~B