Thursday, December 2, 2004

Random quotes

Remember how I said I was going to write in all those random thoughts? Well I’ve decided that there’s too many to fit in one entry. And it would take a few days to get them all copied so, I’m giving them in bits. Sorry but this first one is a long, long one. Divided by where I wrote them.

 

Math papers and notebook

after I went nuts w/the marker, I felt so calm & that scared me so bad

which is y it scared me

I shut myself in my room so I wouldn’t have that stuff

no huggy no kissy until I get a wedding ring

I said my honey my baby don’t put my love upon no shelp

she said don’t give me no lines and keep your hands to yourself

is my butt, like, highly slappable or something?

sure. black (temporary) dye for 2mara? in case Bush is elected. we can get the spray stuff

Beth tonight

Vess

4 weeks to figure out my life. that baby girl deserves someone smarter to decide her future. someone other than me. someone who knows what to do. who knows how it will turn out. who is well-informed

I want to. I want to be decisive & knowlegable & smart. I want to decide my future but I can’t. I’m just like that baby girl. I don’t want to be asked but I will be regardless. they have to ask me. I’m 14.

I can’t but I have to.

you can’t see the rainbow until you’ve been through the storm. you have to get through the storm to see the rainbow. {Yes, I did borrow this from you, B. I’ve been writing it everywhere. It made me cry so now I love it.}

vow of silence

cramps suck! (cross out suck & write “vaccum”)

Where can I be happy?

I hate having a mother w/the abilities she has.

Smile. Even if it kills you. (crossed out)

 

Science papers, folder, reference table, and notebook

Life goes on. Never ceasing never changing always going always flowing never stopping never caring. it doesn’t care. it just goes on.

I just believe. I just believe

Newsboys-Step Up to the Microphone

My life is good except Dad. Would it be different at Mom’s or would I still be sad?

Tears can’t fall.

Scratches made instead.

Depression?

Tears that need to fall won’t.

(drawings of teardrops)

You have to get through the storm to see the rainbow. ~Bernadette

Creaming Tim w/pie!

I’m protesting the use of pencil. hehe ^_^

One day I’ll fly away. Leave all this to yesterday.

Poets

Poetry

Soul of a poet

Follow your heart. (faintly)

 

Voice

support

who are you looking at?

Ray’s B-Day

 

Planner

Important events

Protesting for peace on 10/14

Conor

Murph

Josh

John

Drew

Peter

My guy

Dreamt-dark hair x2

                light-ish skin x2

                smells wonderful x2

                plays guitar x1

                wears yellow x1

Hope for: sweet

                accepting

Christain

romantic

sings/plays acustic guitar

smells wonderful

funny

Don’t do what you wouldn’t want that baby girl to grow up and do.

{One day the lights shut down.

Can’t stand the color red anymore.

L

Love

Problems ~Why? So many, so tough, so young.

Live out loud!

Men are irrelevant.

Marilyn Monroe

Life’ll be allright.

Life’ll be okay.

Ich glaub’ schon –means?

One day I’ll fly away.

Sexy

Glamourous

It’s amazing how one thing can make it or breat it. outfit, mood, attitude, atmosphere, concentration.

You are my sunshine.

 

Choir folder

(drawing of a heart) Jon (crossed out) (drawing of a heart)

You got your wish, huh?

On a blanket of wildflowers under the sun, oh, nothin’ ‘bout love makes sense.

 

German folder

I’m a young amazing womyn.

Ich habe rosa Haar! (I have pink hair!)

I hate Jon Gross!

Men suck!

Debating is fun. I enjoy debating “personal” issues such as abortion, gay rights/marriage, politics, and religion. Whether you “win” or “lose”, I find it fun.

Where, oh, where has my baby gone? The Lord took her away from me. So now you see that I have got to be good so I can see my baby when I leave this world.

Last Friday night in my daddy’s car, I went for a drive w/my baby but we didn’t go far.

Rainbows come from rainstorms.

 

That’s it for now. More to come from English stuff and German binder. I’m going to meet Liz (the one I’ve mentioned a few times) tomorrow at the mall. Can’t wait. Well, once again. It’s eleven and I have homework. Oppsies! Arrivederci.

Love always,

Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacy Orrico, didn't she sing that song that goes....there's gotta be more to life... LOVE that song.
*I'm flattered that you used my line, more so I'm touched that it meant so much to you.*  I'm a quote person, I love them....I have a book that I keep and write quotes in.  Most of them are quotes by Emerson..Ralph Waldo Emerson, he's one of my favorites.  Emerson said, "Insist on yourself, never imitate...Every great man is unique."  
This is the beginning of uncertainties and tough decisions for you.  Believe in yourself, 'Insist' on yoursef...on behalf of that little girl within...
"Noone can make you feel inferior without your consent."~E. Roosevelt
xoxo~B