Monday, December 6, 2004

Monday Brunch

Day six without red meat (and I'm still at it!)

I didn't get an alert for this one for some reason so, thanks to Danielle, here's my Sunday Brunch.

"Riches cover a multitude of woes." -Menander

1) Which stone is your birthstone? Do you like it?
Amythest (sp?). I love it! Purple is my favorite color.
2) Do you prefer silver or gold?
Silver. Gold is nice but expensive. I feel like I'm going to lose it and silver looks better on me.
3) Name the jewelry that you wear whenever you leave the house.
I don't wear anything consistantly except this one red hairtie. Don't know why, I just do.
4) What is your most precious and valuable item of jewelry?
My most valuable monetaraly (sp?) is a gold locket that I got from my parents the Christmas before they split, I think. It has a small diamond inside a heart. I love it (but don't wear it as it's gold and looks bad on me and I feel like I'm going to wind up losing it). My most valuable sentimentarily is my heart necklace. The one my mom gave me. Read more about it
here.

5) Do you carry insurance on any of your jewelry and if not, why not?
No because I didn't know you could get it and because none of it is very valuable except sentimentarily.

Well, that was my "Monday Brunch". Off to catch up on journals. Ciao.

Love always,
Vickey

No comments: