Friday, December 17, 2004

Starbucks (from Thursday)-no, not the Starbucks with THE person

Feeling: sophisticated

Lindz and I are sitting here waiting for Ricky to come. She doesn't even know if he's coming. Oh, well. So we're sitting in these really comfy chairs. The coffee (which we lack money to buy) smells wonderful. Why am I sitting here blogging? So I can eavesdrop on these old men without being obvious (I love to eavesdrop. hehe ^_^). Lindz was on the phone but now she's trying to find out what is on my mind. Well, here she goes. *hands Lindz the paper*

 

I didn't finish writing yesterday but, I remember so I'll write it up now. The old men were boring so I stopped eavesdropping. Ricky never showed. He was home "sick". My dad came and bought Lindz and I hot chocolate. He gave us a 20 dollar bill. Told us to get whatever we wanted. That included coffee, had I wanted it. I was planning on having to beg him for the money. He never gives up money that easily. He handed it over. Asked if Lindz needed a ride home, instead of us having to convince him. It all seemed a little too easy to me. No apparent alterior motive though. We went shopping at Target (local department store) for Christmas gifts for Nikki, Jeff, Jason, and Sami (my cousins and sister). Nikki got two "My scene" dolls. Jeff and Jay got something boy-related. Sami got three of four Teletubbies (she already has the other). Mom is thrilled. Can't wait to have Christmas down there. Want to see how much baby sister loves the gifts. Last year, I made her a doll out of a sock and she had a blast with it. After that we went home and did something (that I can't remember). Ummm.... I don't remember the rest of the night actually. That was last night.... what happened last night? Oh, yeah! Dad and I fought. But that's another story for another entry. So read on for that one. Okay, so I'm off to the next entry. (Actually I'm off to the powder room if my gramma will let me in there for a minute! But that's probably too much information for most of you.) Arrivederci and a very merry Christmas to you and yours.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh la la ;) sophisticated!  that's a good feeling isn't it?!  Starbucks is a fun place to watch people, so many different types of folks that come and go....glad Dad dropped by and gave you some cash, maybe he's trying to open up...show you he see's that you're growing up.  
My dad was the quiet type, didn't tell us 'I love you' very often....it was gestures like that, buying a coffee, or a gift, or giving me money for the mall that he used instead.  Sounds like Dad's trying, I bet a huge hug would be a great reward for him.....(especially if you can do it in public, i know...how embarassing!)
Have a great time with your mom and sister at Christmas, I know you will.
A very Merry Christmas to you and your family doll!
xoxo~B