Wednesday, December 8, 2004

Older entry

I was just re-reading my older entries to make sure they're not incredibly stupid (they are). I found one that mentions a lot of the stuff I've been dealing with lately. Odd, huh? About suicide and a memory that's been in my head lately. If you wanna check it out, here's the link. It's the deepest entry I have that far back. Well, crap. I shouldn't have been on this long. There goes my plan for the afternoon. Out the freakin window. Best to get off and do stuff (that shoulda been done hours ago). Whoppsies! Arrivederci all. (Most entries to come later or tomorrow from today.)

Love always,
Vickey

P.S. I'm reviving an old activity that I got from Kelli a long time ago. (Sad that I remember.) Beware if you click the link, her journal is self-rated R but it's a really good one if you are open-minded (and mature/adult).

I want everyone who reads this to ask me 3 questions, no more no less. Ask me anything you want and I will answer it.

Then, I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this allowing your friends (including myself) to ask you anything.

Now, really, I gotta go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often sit at my computer and wonder where the last few hours went, after meaning to only be on for a few minutes!!  Never get to do all the stuff I plan to do, as I'm always on here!!
Will click on that link and have a read.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Three questions?  Hmmm, am thinking...
...What is your favourite food - food is a pet subject of mine :o)
What was your favourite game/toy as a youngster?
And... When did you realise that your faith was something important to you, or, did you just always know?
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Okay, I had to think about this one for a minute...or day ;)....NOT that it helped me any, my brain is just fried this week...
3 questions...
1.)  What size shoe do you wear?
2.)  What was your funniest and most embarassing moment?
and....drumroll please....the question Peyton hates to answer every day!
3.)  What were your most and least favorite moments today?
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, I snagged it...

My questions for you:

1. You just found $100, and can ONLY spend it on something frivilous for yourself, what will you buy?

2. If you could live life without pain, but also without love, would you?

3. If you could do anything, do it well, and get paid well for it, what would you do?

~Danielle