Sunday, December 12, 2004

How do you speak? I forget.

I am literally unable to form words. I just finished reading the novel The Red Tent by Anita Diamant and I can't speak. Words won't come and I am amazed that my hands know how to type. If you've never read the book, please do. It is absoluetly amazing. But it may make you cry. It's the story of Dinah, daughter of Jacob and Leah from the book of Genesis. It is fictional but, so aptly written that you would swear that it was true. I'm off to get ready for bed (meaning shower, do homework, and read the story of Dinah before collapsing). Good night/morning to all. I wish you a good night's rest. Arrivederci.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often feel like that too when finishing a good book :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Definately a book i'll have to read!
HUgs,
~Angel