Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sitting here at Lindz's

This song was recommended by Scalzi weeks ago (on December third, to be exact) and I'm just now hearing it! How unfair is that!? She does have the voice of an angel. So, on with the story......

Much of my weekend was boringness but that's my own fault. (Geesh! I sure can't type today.) Now, I'm at Lindz's and she has a major research paper due on Tuesday that's BARELY started. Naughty Lindz. I'm not much better though. Research project in Voice due tomorrow morning and I can't find a thing! Did anyone watch Evening Primrose back in 1966? It was on TV. Do you remember the character Ella Hawking? Describe her, please! I got everything else but that. Oh, well. I'm screwed and I can't help it.

Future plans for me: Tonight and tomorrow night, I'm sleeping at Lindz's. Tuesday night, if her paper gets done, her, Kayla (Gail's daughter) and I are doing some Christmas baking. Wednesday, PJ night at youth group and my parent's anniversary. Always a tough day for me. I know, they're divorced. Get over it, right? Not that simple. Always a meaningful day. Always has been and always will be. Thursday, I have no idea what I'm doing. Friday, Christmas Eve. So, this doesn't get it's own entry for now. Gail's coming. I told Dad that I'd let her come IF he paid for me to buy Mom a gift. He doesn't want to but I didn't want her to come so we're compromising. See? I'm doing better at the whole other woman in the house thing. OMG! I LOVE LINDSAY! She just gave me a sheet of bubble wrap! Be back in a minute...EEEEEEEEEE! That was fun. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^AAAAAAAHHHHHH! She's tickling me now! AHHHH! Okay, enough about that. As I was saying before I was so *rudely* interrupted.... (as she interrupts me again) Well, yea... ummm... homework to do so arrivederci.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you say bubble wrap?!
oh fun!

have a good time doll!
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about that other woman in the house thing.  It does get easier though.  My Dad re-married this year, so after around 26 years of other women coming and going, hopefully this one will stay for good!!
Sara   x