Monday, December 20, 2004

Starbucks-the day of

Feeling: Ticked-ish

Sorry hun but it's nearly impossible to write this without using your name. I'll try not to use it but, if someone figures it out, it's not my problem. BTW: Names in my blog have NOT been changed. SCREW the guilty. On with the show.....

Ricky's meeting her tonight. At Starbucks. I don't know why I'm pissed about this but I am. She's back to her old self. Yea, she's meeting me for coffee as she said she would but it's not the same, ya know? Yea, we're gonna go with Katie and her friends as well but, I'm probably just scared. Scared that she'll desert me again. And this time, I don't have Liz to turn to. She hasn't done that in a while but she also hasn't dated anyone (esp. someone older) in a while. Time to head to Starbucks. I'll let ya know....

Feeling: Chillin'

Starbucks was great. Lindz, Katie, Megan, and I walked there. Brian, Tiffany, and whatsherface joined us and Brian threw his coat at Lindz. Somehow, I wound up carrying it. Anyhow, got to Starbucks and met Ricky. Blahblahblah laughter fun. When Peter walked in, I tipped back my cocoa and said, "I so wish this had alcohol in it." Ricky was the only one to hear that and he said, "I could make that happen." Don't worry. He didn't. I didn't let him. Blah blah. He drove me home. Dad flipped. Hahaha. I'm mean, I know. Blahblah. Packed for Gramma's and spent the weekend there. So blah blah blah and today. Yea....

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like I've been missing some good stuff. Who's this Ricky? Sounds like dram and suspense... love it. LOL nothing like pissing off the ol man eh... what power. Glad you resisted the alcohol... it's really over-rated.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and cocoa is sooo much nicer than alcohol :o)
Hope your friend didn't desert you, still, at least you had others there if she did.
Sara   x