Saturday, December 4, 2004

On a Saturday, too!

Being the idiot that I tend to be at times, I had this all done and then I accidently deleted it! Ahhhh! Time for me to do the Saturday Six.

1. Think back to weddings you have attended (other than your own):  what was the nicest part of the one you liked the most? I've been to four weddings. One I was two months from being born but, shhhh! My favorite was my mom's. I loved when her and Ray gave all the children (Joey, Sami, Richie, and I) a rose to signify their love for us. Mine and Joey's are dried on top of the hutch we took from our old house. I also loved when they light candles in honor or memory of their grandparents and great-grandparents.

2. What is your favorite color and which room of your home has the most of this color in it? Purple! I'm a purple girl and have been since before I can remember. My room has a canopy, drawers, sheets, and blankets of purple. The walls are blue but, I wish I had stuck with my original thought of painting them purple.

3. What is your favorite kind of popcorn:
A) Unsalted
B) Buttered
C) Extra Butter
D) Kettle Corn
E) Caramel Corn

I'm torn between C and D. Koala Kettle Corn is delicious but when it's not, it's gotta be extra butter. And the half-popped kernels are the best part!

4. Take a little time (!!) for a quick inventory of the clocks in your home:  how many do you have and what is the widest difference between any two of them? We have fourteen things that tell time. I included things like the stove, microwave, VCR, caller ID, etc. They range in time from 10:55 to 3:02. Most are between 1:58 to 2:03. One (the VCR) is --:--.

5. When was the last time you used a real rotary dial telephone to place a call? November of 2000. Before I moved from my old town.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #34 from
Shannon:  What is your favorite sport and why? Ping-pong, badminton, and pickleball. I'm good at all of them and they're easy, IMO.

Now that I've done this twice, that's it. Check it out at Patrick's Place (link on the side of my main page). Arrivederci.

Love always,
Vickey

No comments: