Friday, December 10, 2004

Court..... and my parents

I don't have to go to court. The trial has been cancelled. I will be notified when it is rescheduled. Thanks for the advice and sympathy but, I'm not going Monday. Quite relieved. Will deal with it when I get the next subpoena.

Did anyone of you/your parents get a first ornament together? My parents did. My dad refused to let me put it on the tree so I'm putting it on the little (fake) one in my room. I've also confiscated the tree top since he won't put it on the real tree. He thinks I've confiscated the scissors to hurt myself just because he can't find them. Mom's here. More on Sunday. Have a great weekend.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dad kept all my Mum's stuff when she left, kept all her family heirlooms, everything.  Wouldn't let her take them, didn't want her to sell them!!  I think he was protecting family stuff for my Brother and I, but still, it was her's!!  People do strange things when they're hurting, hopefully your Dad will let you have those ornaments on the real tree some year.
Sara   x