Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My first ever....

Okay, well, I should learn how to get off the computer but, I don't so, I'm gonna flunk all next year. Most of my classes are honors (next year) and I can't do that & have a life online (during the week anyhow). So, one has got to go. But I digress....

Can someone help me? I'm trying to do the Photo Scavenger Hunt but, don't know how to load the pictures. They're on my computer, in my documents. If anyone knows how to put them in an entry, I'd love the help. Thanks in advance. Now, I'd better do my science homework....

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll mail you instructions!
I just figured it out too!
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Ah, was set to send email, but if you already have instructions I'll hold off!!  If you need any more help though, will be happy to email :o)
Sara   x