Saturday, December 4, 2004

Weekend Assignment

Weekend Assignment #37: We all know what our best personal quality is. What's your second-best personal quality?

Extra Credit: Note a personal quality you wish you had more of.

For this assignment, first I had to figure out what my best personal quaility was! I have decent self-esteem and all but, I just don't tend to think about my quailities. I prefer that people just take the package and not disect it. On that note, I guess my best (not the assignment but if it took me this long to think about it, it's worth noting!) quaility would be that I am supportive. Many friends come to me with their problems and I do my best to help them and not judge. That may also be my downfall. I try to take care of too many people and forget about myself. Leads to things like, oh, I don't know, stress? Now, my actual answer (and then breakfast at 3:20 PM!).

Weekend Assignment: My second best quaility is probably my intuitiveness. This stems from being a Pisces. I tend to know things without being told them. It helps when dealing with the friends that rely on me. Though quite often, I ask them questions that get those answers confirmed to me. I love having this quaility but, it's a pain in the butt (like when I know certain friends have done certain things *cough* but that's another story).

Extra Credit: I wish I had the ability to better deal with my anger. Lately, this anger has been channeled into urges beyond my control. I wish that my first impulse would always be to write or scream into my pillow or blare Alanis. Something non-self-destructive. (For clarification, no, I haven't given into this urge. I just wish that I didn't have it to tempt me.)

So there's my Weekend Assignment. Now, off to eat breakfast and get ready for a party that I don't want to go to. Ciao.

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Intuition is a great quality.  I'm more perceptive than intuitive, I pick up on every little thing...it seems like intuition but it's more calculated than known.  It is tough to deal with when you know things that people won't tell you, go with your gut though...it's usually on point.
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Can't beat intuition...that's awesome :)

~Danielle

http://journals.aol.com/danielled1/Everybodyknows/

Anonymous said...

First off thank you so much mylady for popping over and leaving such kind and supportive comments ... despite my absence from visiting your blog lately. You are indeed VERY supportive and I for one appreciate it very much.

So how as the party you didn’t want to go to? Betcha had a blast after all... maybe?  Hey I know what you mean about that intuitive thing. My wife is often exclaiming .. "How did you know that was going to happen? ... You always know what's going to happen." (so NOT true) Must be a Picies thing tho hu?

Well take care and tho I'm absent you are in my thoughts and prayers. Back to grading papers. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! RAH!