Saturday, December 25, 2004

Why I'm online, I'll never know

So, it's Saturday & the Sunday Brunch is up. Guess I'll just do it now rather than wait for tomorrow. Better early than late. Two again this week.

"A turkey never voted for an early Christmas." -Irish proverb

1) What is your favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bell Rock, Two Step Round the Christmas Tree, Silver Bells, the Christmas Song
2) Do you send Christmas cards? Dad does. I sent some e-cards.
3) Artificial or real Christmas trees? Real!
4) What is your favorite Christmas décor? (ie, trees, snowmen, stockings, Santa) I like angels and Santa.
5) Do you attend any religious services on Christmas? Not typically. I went to church one year on Christmas Eve and last night I held my own. I sat on the loveseat and read Luke 1-2:40.

"An income tax form is like a laundry list -- either way you lose your
shirt." -Fred Allen

1) Do you use fabric softener or softener sheets? Dad does laundry but, sheets.
2) Do you dry clean clothes on a regular basis? Only when called for.
3) Do you do laundry as it piles up or do you wait until you are out of clean clothes? As it piles up.
4) Do you use a clean towel every day for your shower or use the same one throughout the week? Clean towel every time, much to my father's chagrin.
5) Who does the laundry in your household? As I said, Dad. But sometimes I do it.

Okay, so yea. Time to eat a muffin or something and then I'll tell ya bout this morning.

Always,
Vickey

No comments: