Monday, December 20, 2004

Sunday night

It's nearing midnight. What am I doing up you might ask? I have school in the morning, you remind me. Well, maybe it's that I'm a Pisces or female or both (well I am both but maybe I'm up because of one or the other or both) but I'm in a "screw sleep. She needs me more than I need sleep." Yea, I'm up giving advice. I love my friends and I don't mind giving advice but I'm thinking along the lines of "f*** this). I'm stressed and I feel like the world is on my shoulders. Voice helps with more than singing. It taught me how to breathe deeply which helps me relax. So though I still feel an enormous weight on my shoulders, it's somehow a bit easier to deal with. Parta me pities her cuz I'm basically leading her into self-analysis and parta me just wants to help her. She has CF and thinks that makes her worthlss. She's 18 so she doesn't have much longer. :'( She doesn't need to shorten her time even more with suicide as well though. Let's all pray for her, okay? Her name is Ali. Time for bed. I'm much more relaxed now. Thanks for listening.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listening is what I do best... well sometime. The world aint on your shoulders, just feels that way. The choice always remains with the individual, just like you and cutting. But it does help to hear the voice of one that cares, what a friend you are. Just remember you CAN'T stop her, only love and care for her like a true friend does. Hell that goes for parenthood, no matter how much I love and care about my children and wish they'd avoid all the stupid things I did... the choice is theirs. And man-oh-man does that hurt and scare the be-jeebers outa me sometimes. Hurts to care for someone doesn't it? I’ll put Ali on my prayer list and alert others too. Yes mylady you're on that list too, every day.

We are having a good ol fashioned blizzard here tonight. Wind is blowing at 30+mph and the snow is blinding and making visibility impossible. I bet this might even qualify as an event to cancel school is good ol Rochester. Toodles

Anonymous said...

I am a good listener too, and wish I could solve all the problems of the ones I love.  Having a good friend to talk to is a great burden reliever, but the friend must try not take on that burden for herself :o)
Take care hon, and get some sleep!
Sara   x