Sunday, December 12, 2004

Questions

I've got an entry that I'm working on but, it's too serious at the moment. Time for something lighter. Danielle's questions......

1. You just found $100, and can ONLY spend it on something frivilous for yourself, what will you buy?

$100, huh? The coat I want. Is that frivilous enough? Probably not seeing as how I really do need a new winter coat. Ummm.... something frivilous.... *skips to other questions and finishes that serious entry before answering this one*  What counts as frivilous? Do CD's count? Do books? They have a purpose and a value. As for something extremely pointless that I'd buy, I would get a fire red dress, low cut in back that looks great along with fire red heels and purse. Obviously not Rodeo Drive type stuff but, something nice enough to look and feel good. It's pointless because who really needs an entire fire red outfit and how often would I wear it?

2. If you could live life without pain, but also without love, would you?

No. I could not live without love. Love can get me through the worst pain, be it physical, mental, or emotional. I could not live without love.

3. If you could do anything, do it well, and get paid well for it, what would you do?

If I could make my living doing anything and be able to do it well, what would I do? I would be an artist. I would paint, sculpt, draw, splatter (I love abstract art), and carve to my heart's content. I would make wonderful works of art. Unfortunately, my artistic skills are lacking. I've got the mind of an artist or a poet but, my skills lie more with the poet than the artist. I did make this one drawing that was tracings of shadows. My art teacher told me, "Now you're thinking like an artist." He never saw it though.

I'm amazed at the success of this thing. Last time I did it, I got two sets of questions; one from Carolkack (beware of the second question. It's quite adult.) and one from Michael. It wasn't picked up by anyone, to the best of my knowledge. This time, I've had about 4 sets of questions and plenty of people have picked it up. It's been passed around and around. Journals that I haven't ever visited in a while if ever have people asking them questions. Amazing. Freakin amazing. To all that have participated, thanks. Great questions have been asked (of me and of others) and great answers have been supplied. Arrivederci. Oh, where are all the weekend assignments? Of all the alerts I have set up, I haven't got a single weekend assignment? I know some of you don't have time but, those that do, where are they? Mine is on the way (though it's actually basically my mom's).

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for starting this, yes, it's quite far-reaching this time around :)

~Danielle

Anonymous said...

Have seen LOADS of journals doing your three question thingie Vickey, really was a good idea.  I've had fun asking questions, and reading answers all week!
Sara   x