Sunday, December 26, 2004

Wait.... it's Sunday, isn't it?

Is it just me or is today Sunday? Okay, well, either way, here's my half-conscious Saturday Six. But I swear it's Sunday.

1. Did you travel for the Christmas holidays?  If so, how did you get where you were going and how was the trip? I went to my aunt's about 1/2 an hour away and in a few days I'm driving down to my mom's. At 7:30 in the morning. I hate early mornings.

2. Did you get most of the gifts you were hoping for? Most of them.

3. If you were to check Santa's list, would your name appear to indicate that you had been good enough in 2004 to have DESERVED those gifts? Can I not answer this one? I think that my moments of good and evil probably were equalized.

4. If you HAD to make one New Year's Resolution next year, what would it be? I'm already planning mine. To excercise more, to get my room clean, to read my Bible more, to get more calcium (doctor's orders)

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #36 from Mrs. L:  What is your favorite kind of Christmas cookie or dessert? Christmas cookie, I don't know. Dessert for Christmas, cherry cheesecake. Dessert for any other time, brownie sundae.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #37 from Promise:  Who inspires you the most in your life? Ugggghh, Promise. You're making me think too hard too early. I'll use the word inspire to mean who keeps me going. My baby sister. I love her with all my heart & if anything ever happened to her, I'd die. When I do things, I think what she would think of me doing it. Would I be ashamed if she found out years down the road? As for the other meaning of who do I want to be like, too many people. I admire and look up to far too many people.

I've only got ten more minutes online for the moment (FLYlady timer!) so, hope you enjoyed this and that your Christmas was as good as you hoped.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great answers this week doll.  We swiped your cheesecake tradition this year and EVERYONE loved the idea of having a 'cake' for Jesus' birthday.  We did pumpkin cheesecake from Ukrops (my favorite local grocery store) it was heavenly ;)  Thank you soooo much for the idea!

Enjoy your weekend and your vacation time!
Take it easy doll
xoxo~Bernadette (and Peyton, doll baby, says hi from my lap!)