Friday, December 17, 2004

Vote and tiredness

Still have to write about today at Starbucks but would like permission to use all names (including said person, if she lets me). It's quarter after ten and I am beat. I'll write up tomorrow. If any of you are still online, get to bed. You need your rest. But before you do, go vote for the cute little Christmas Elf (photo two). This little cutie is a fellow blogger's grandson (I believe). Vote as many times as ya want.

Now before my eyelids shut with my contacts still in my eyes, good night to all. Only seven more sleeps after tonight until Christmas. So only eight more sleeps. EIGHT! If I could summon the energy to be hyper, I would be. Good night and sweet dreams to all.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seven more days!! OMG I have so much to do.. you know I'm queen of procrastination!!  I voted for elf two he so cute!!
Well good night!
http://journals.aol.com/promiseluv372/NoPromisesNoDemands/
~ Promise

Anonymous said...

I know, I know, it's just gone 2am here and I'm still around reading journals!!
You must have written this yesterday, as it's now only 7 more sleeps till Christmas - yaaay!!
Sara   x