Monday, December 20, 2004

Dear Santa, I have chocolate justification!

Got this from Promise who got it from What can you do? who got it from MY THOUGHTS AND MY MEMORIES who got it from the original site at Dear Santa.

Before you read this, go do it, kay? It's like MadLibs, you gotta do it before ya read it. When you're done doing it, read this....

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Lindz's Christmas party. It was Liz who spiked the punch with too much Cafe mocha with a splash of vodka. I can't help it if I drank 14 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

I thought it was funny when I put Jon (see, I can heal enough to use his name)'s hot pink robe on my head and danced the Cha-cha slide on the Chaise while singing `Private Malone'. I didn't mean to break Lindz's IPod and don't know why Lindz would sue me for indecent exposure.

I don't remember calling Dillon (not exactly friend but youth leader was as close as I could get)'s wife a hot horse---even though she looked like one with purple eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Cristen (once again, youth leader is as close as I can get)'s husband's foot, it was only because I ate too much of that brownies (like the ones I just ate).

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my 1966 red convertible corvette, BABY! through my neighbor's bedroom (ooh la la). I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a sexy (sorry, bad mind at the moment) sheep and have me arrested for breaking and entering!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all another one? fine. handsome and MY GOODNESS! green. And I'm really not to blame for any of this HOLY CRAP! red stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and teasingly yours,
Vickey (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 21 bucks!

 

If you like chocolate (as I know most of you do at least part of the month), you'll love this.... justification for eating that piece (or twelve... or twenty.... or a thousand hehe ^_^).....

Can't eat Beef, Mad cow....



Can't eat chicken . bird flu


Can't eat eggs ... Salmonella



Can't eat pork ... fears that bird flu will infect piggies



Can't eat fish ... heavy metals in the waters has poisoned their meat


Can't eat fruits and veggies ... insecticides and herbicides



Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!


M

M

M

M

M



I believe that leaves Chocolate!!!!!!!!



Chocolate is a Vegetable


**

Chocolate is derived from cocoa beans.




Bean = vegetable.


**
Sugar is derived from either sugar cane or sugar BEETS.



**
Both of them are plants, in the vegetable category.  Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.

**



**
To go one step further, chocolate candy bars also contain milk,
which is dairy.
So candy bars are a health food.





**
Chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.


**
Remember - - -
 

"STRESSED" spelled backward is "DESSERTS"


Send this to four people and you will lose 2 pounds.




Send this to everyone you know (or ever knew), and you will lose 10 pounds.




(If you delete this message, you will gain 10 pounds immediately.)






"That's why I had to pass this on - - - - - I didn't want to risk it."


  I can't take credit for any ofthose little people but, I'm not sure where they're from. If I'm in violation of any laws, opps! I'll remove 'em but until then, enjoy!   Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny!!
Pics didn't show up, but I got the idea :o)
Sara   x