Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It may have worked.....

Okay, here's the deal with the whole picture thing (before I talk about my day). I go to "Add Pictures from Hometown" and then clicked the directory (or whatever it's called) that I put my pics into. I know they're there because I just put them in there and they showed up. So  wait... did that work? let's see.....  I can't see anything but the boxes with red "x" in 'em. So y'all tell me if it worked or not. If so, that's the photo scavenger hunt from last week. The first should be before I cleaned and the second after. If they're the same, tell me cuz I goofed. Kay? If it didn't work, ROAR! Okay, so on with the story of my day.

I slept at Lindz's last night but, Dad picked me up at 7-ish this morning. I had a doctor's appointment wich I thought was tomorrow at 9:30 but was today at 10:30. So, I came home and laid on the couch. Intended to just take a short nap but slept for nearly an hour. Woke up, got my bag out of the truck, unpacked, showered, did homework, went to the doctor's. It was just a physical. I hadn't gained a pound in the last year so I was asked a billion questions about my eating habits and my excercise and all that. I'm NOT anorexic, just built like my mom. I eat plenty every day (though most of it isn't healthy). Oh, that reminds me, time to go get some milk. Does chocolate milk count? Hope so. Okay, well, I finished my global homework at the doctor's office. It took me over an hour to get in, get examined, and get out. My brother had to get his physical, too. So it took over an hour for two physicals! Rediculous. So, when we got out, I had only 15 minutes left of lunch & school stops serving before then. I got a crispy chicken sandwich and a coke for lunch. hehe ^_^ lucky me. Then, I had only three periods, global, english, and gym. Easy day. Hahaha. Got home and have wasted time online. Time to do some homework (if I have any) before Lindz comes for dinner and baking. Arrivederci.

Love always,
Hope-ing it worked

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't see the pictures, sorry it's not working...let me know if you still need some help, I'll tell you all I know (may not be much!)
I was always skinny, not just thin...skinny.  I never gained weight, I just have a high metabolism...it runs in the family.  My sophomore year I went on a weight gaining diet and went from 105 to 125...it took forever though and I had to literally force it to happen.  I'm still the same weight, the only time I've ever fluctuated is when I was pregnant..I went from 126 to 197...was back to 126 2 weeks after I had her.  
I've been accused of being anorexic most of my life, I've never been, couldn't be! I love food way too much..I eat like a horse.  You know who you are doll, don't worry about what people say.  My mom always tells me to be thankful because in a few years my metabolism will catch up with me, I tell her I can't wait!
Take care chica
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Sorry, no pics hon :o(
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email telling you the way I add pictures.
~ Promise