Monday, December 13, 2004

Hooky hehe ^_^

Feeling: refreshed

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." If you've ever seen The Princess Bride, you know that line. I love this movie. "You think you are brave?" "Only compared to some." So many memorable quotes. Don't worry. I won't give you every one. But expect a few more in this entry. "Inconceivable!" Sorry. Enough.

I'm home from school today. I had a breakdown-ish last night. I asked if I could stay home today since my teachers already thought I'd be in court all day. He said no and I tried to compromise. 2 periods. I'd go in for everything except voice and german. Easy to make up. {Sorry to interrupt but, Vezzini truly does have a dizzying intellect.} He said that he would think about it. I told him I need a day off {As you wish.} becase I was stressed. I started crying and he called me into the kitchen. I ignored him and went on crying because I had to. He called me again and I said tearfully, "I have to go to the bathroom." as I marched in and sat on the sink. {Gosh, is he hot.} I know crying is natural and I've always been open about my emotions but I don't like crying in front of others. When I was composed, I went upstairs and waited while he tucked Joey in. He came into my room and we talked. {Queen of refuse. So bow to her if you want. Bow to her. Bow to the queen of slime, the queen of filth, the queen of putrecence. Boo. Boo. rubbish, filth, slime. Boo. Boo. Boo.} I tried to convince him that I should be allowed to stay home. I reverted back to the whole day. He asked if I could live until morning and I said I had homework that had to be done. {Cowards.} {

Prince Humperdinck: First things first, to the death.
Westley: No. To the pain.
Prince Humperdinck: I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase.
Westley: I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon.
Prince Humperdinck: That may be the first time in my life a man has dared insult me.
Westley: It won't be the last. To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose.
Prince Humperdinck: And then my tongue I suppose, I killed you too quickly the last time. A mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight.
Westley: I wasn't finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right.
Prince Humperdinck: And then my ears, I understand let's get on with it.
Westley: WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.
Prince Humperdinck: I think your bluffing.
Westley: It's possible, Pig, I might be bluffing. It's conceivable, you miserable, vomitous mass, that I'm only lying here because I lack the strength to stand. But, then again... perhaps I have the strength after all.
[slowly rises and points sword directly at the prince]
Westley: DROP... YOUR... SWORD!
[mouth hanging open, drops sword to floor] }I wound up crying. Went to bed at 9:30 and was crying and shaking for twenty minutes or so. I wrapped myself in a fuzz cocoon and went to sleep in Dad's room. He woke me at 6 to say that I had to get up and get ready for school. Pretty sure that I guilt-tripped him but, can't remember. I slep until 11 but was woken up 2 more times. Once by Dad telling Joey where his lunch money was and once by a nightmare. I'd rather not write about it. It's too fresh in my mind. It would scare me all over again. Anyhow, I really needed to cry like that. I was crying for a total of nearly an hour. Tears of release. My nose got all stuffy and my robe was soaked with my tears but, I got out everything. I feel so much lighter now. Don't feel bad about my tears. If anything, be glad that I can write this in truth.   I have to get ready for my concert. Still have that homework to do and have to eat dinner before we head to the high school for my concert. Arrivederci and a great night to all.   Love always, Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, tears are a good thing hon, am glad you feel better after your good cry.  Must admit that after my stressful day yesterday I had a few tears of my own!!  Only - like you - as a relief thing though, and I felt sooo much better afterwards.  It's healthy to cry :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Those are the best cries.  The ones where your face gets all red and swollen and your nose runs and you don't care....those are the ones that need to get out.  It always feels lighter after one of those bad boys crawls out from where ever you stashed it ;)  Sounds like you and dad are making some attempts, that's great doll.  
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Had to let you know that I watched Princess Bride for the FIRST time yesterday.  Ironically, it was on VH1 in the afternoon.  I missed the first 30 minutes and was watching while cleaning upstairs & doing laundry, but now I MUST watch it again, and again, and again ;)
Excellent recomendation!
xoxo~B