Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sunday Brunch

"Where does the violet tint end and the orange tint begins? Distinctly
we see the difference of the colors, but where exactly does the one
first blending enter into the other. So with sanity and insanity."
-Herman Melville

1) What is your favorite color?
2) What colors are your cars?
3) What color are your eyes?
4) What color do you like to wear most often?
5) Name your favorite possession of each color of the rainbow: (red,
orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, purple)

Before I answer, please send your thoughts and prayers to Erica (the writer of the Sunday Brunch). She lost her baby Monday. A very tough experience for anyone.

1) Purple. I think I already said in a former Saturday Six how much of a purple girl I am.
2) Cars? My dad's is green and my mom's is white. My stepdad's is blue and a truck (not a car). That enough cars for ya, sugar?
3) Depends on the day. Anywhere from hazel to brown. Today, they're hazel. My favorite way for them to look.
4) Black. Very elegant and slimming (I'm female. I worry about these things.). It's also easy to match and to tell people that I want a black sweater (or whatever) and get the right shade than to saw I want a pink one and have to deal with that pale pale baby pink or that so bright it blinds you pink. Ya know?
5) Firstly, it's Roy G. Biv not Roy G. Bip. Secondly, red - and white sweater from my Mom. Short sleeved and nautical-ish. Very 80's. Orange - I used to have this headband and gloves that were orange with this black and white decoration. These days, I lack much orange stuff. Yellow - a poster with a bunch of smily faces that is currently rolled up and sitting on top of my cubes. Green - Umm... Oh! My Christmas tree. I have a fake one that goes in my room every year. It's been in my family since before I was born. Blue - My lamps. I got them when I redid my room. Indigo - I don't think I have anything indigo. Purple/Violet - my sheets, fuzz, and canopy. Love 'em all the same. Pink - wasn't asked for but, feel like saying it. My robe (that was my mom's and that I am wearing at the moment) and my pj pants (that also used to be my mom's).

That's it for the Sunday Brunch. If I ever finish my e-mail, I've got a semi-Weekend Assignment and an update on the whole Sunday business.

Love always,
Vickey

No comments: