Tuesday, December 28, 2004

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!

Today is the second day of the Joshua Revolution. On the way back from dinner (which was delicious, by the way), we were pulling out and I turned the radio to the local Christian station. The songs were good & I was singing along when they broke in for the whole "You're listening to..." Spiel. Well, they were broadcasting live from the Joshua Revolution. I turned it immediately & tried desperatly to not feel awful about not being there. Didn't work to well but, when I got home, I got online & sent Lindz a text message. Just something like "Hey. I don't expect an answer. Hope you're having fun. wish I was there. Love to all." She replied with "heh love you to X: :-X Lindz" I sent back a reply, "next year, come hell or high water, i'll be there. this year, oh well. now stop answering your phone and go have fun. *pretty woman tone* love ya" So she shoots back with "then stop calling me. hehe *love*". I sent back "lol. fine. go have fun. love ya. (then stop answering me)". So now I don't feel quite so down. I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 7:30 or so. If I don't get back on later, much love to all and have a happy new year. I'd wish you a warm new year but certain people have told me they love the cold. They are insane but, hey, I already knew that. So, I'm off to pack so that I can keep warm for my new year. You see, I don't "love" the cold. But, the love I don't have for the snow, I'm sendin' to you all.

Love always,
Vickey

P.S. Think I coulda used the word "love" any more in the last 6 sentences? I don't think it's possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had to miss this year's Joshua Revolution event but.... next year! And yeah some of us ARE crazy but heck if one has to live in the cold might as well enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the cold - when it's outside and I'm nice and cosy warm inside!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

ooooo i am sorry u missed this years joshua revolution it was totaly awsome i loved it. i hope u can go next year