Tuesday, December 7, 2004

Solo & red meat

Wahoo! I just preformed my solo in voice. Final preformance. Betsey was my "peer assessor". I didn't do a bunch of things that I knew about but, that's okay. I even breathed in the middle of words. How bad is that? Awful. But now I know what has to be worked on for Christmas Eve. Poppy's gonna love it. Errors and all.

Christmas countdown is, what, 18 days? Seven days without meat (except chicken). I'm going until Friday, at least. Yes, I am weak. I may give up then. :( I can't go long without meat. But Thursday night my bet with Lindz ends and I will make it until then. Perhaps longer. Friday, Mom's coming late so we're eating at Dad's. I asked him what he's making and he didn't know. I told him, "Something with meat. Red meat." I'm sure this lifestyle would probably work if there wasn't so much meat in front of me. When I move out (not saying to Mom's but, eventually, a girl's gotta move out!), I can control what comes into the house and can just not buy meat. That might work. Frau Mac is trying to rein me in. Guess I'd better pay attention.

Love always,
Vickey

No comments: