Sunday, December 12, 2004

Saturday Six (yea, it's Sunday, so sue me.)

A day late but, better late than never.....

1. What is your all-time favorite Christmas Carol or holiday song?

Many, many songs including (to list a few) Oh, Little Town of Bethlehem (which I heard last night in Italian); Oh, Come all Ye Faithful; Mary, Did you know?; What Child Is This?; Christmas Carol by Skip Ewing; and Christmas Shoes by Billy Gilman.

2. What percentage of your Christmas shopping have you completed?

Define shopping....... I'm planning on baking cookies for my friends. Supplies have been bought.

3. Other than yourself, which of the following would you most likeyour child to have as a role model and why:
    A) Doctor
    B) Politician
    C) Professional Athlete
    D) Businessman

Well, lacking (a) child(ren), I'll answer for my hypothetical child(ren). A doctor because it takes so much determination to get to that point and doctors help many people.

4. What current television show would you most like to see disappear permanently?

Survivor! It died for me after the second season. Let it die already, please!
 
5. Have you used any themed photo wall calendar in 2004?  Do you already have one ready for 2005, and if so, what is next year's theme of choice?

Yea but, not of my choice and not for long. It was a WWF (World Wildlife Foundation) calendar that I got from my gramma. I soon switched to an unthemed calendar. I don't have my new calendar yet but, I'm thinking baby angels, like Anne Geddes or something.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #35 from
Armand:  Read this quotation from Ralph Waldo Emerson recently posted in Armand's journal, "Uncommon Sense."  Given the context of the quote, how have you been most successful in your life?

I have gained the affection of children (well, some of 'em). I try to appreciate the beauty in all things (though it sure gets tough). Playing and laughing with enthusiasum is quite an easy task at times. And at least one life has breathed easier because I have lived, at least, I think so.

Yea, it's late. Whatcha gonna do? Now, the Sunday Brunch on a Sunday! *gasp*

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your answer to number three.  Also number one. -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink