Saturday, December 25, 2004

Last entry today, I swear!

So me and my Christmas Eve PJs (yea, I'm still in 'em) are heading off to bed soon so we can be well-rested when Gail, Kayla, Greg, and Tadd come over. Gail is my dad's girlfriend. Kayla is her daughter. Greg is Kayla's boyfriend and Tadd is Gail's son. Tadd is eighteen. I don't really relish the thought of him coming here tomorrow. For an undetermined amount of time. Guess I'll have to devour another book tomorrow. It's my way of secluding myself into another world. Hey, I'm a Pisces. I'm an escapist and an idealist.

Speaking of which, part of me wants so desperately to believe in Santa and a perfect world that's waiting for me. But part of me doesn't believe and that same part of me believes that I'm doomed to be alone forever. Nope, not getting into that. Not tonight. Not Christmas Night. Nope.

So I devoured a Harlequin and wish it was longer. As I said before, I better get some sleep so that I'm rested for tomorrow. I have a church service/concert to attend tomorrow night as well.  Paid In Full is playing. They're supposed to be good. So, a last Merry Christmas to you all. Only 365 more sleeps til next Christmas. (And only 57 more sleeps until my birthday!) Merry Christmas. Only six (if you stay up all night on New Year's Eve) more sleeps until New Year.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I love that 'so many sleeps until' thing :o)
Hope you had a great Christmas, will be reading on to hear all about it!
Sara   x