Wednesday, December 8, 2004

journal quiz

Stealing this from B (who stole it from Vernae who got it from who knows where). Here goes nothing cuz we all have soooooo much time on our hands.

1.  How many Journals do you read?

Meaning how many are in "My Favorites" or how many I have an alert set for? In "My Favorites" is 49 journals. Alerts set for is 18 but not all are in "My Favorites".

2. How many of them are "Must Reads", ya know, like an addiction?

All 18 that have alerts set. Actually, make that 17 if I get too far behind. (Sorry, Scalzi.)

3. Do you have a top three list in your head?  If you do, please don't name them, actually don't name any journals, just answer yes or no damnit!

I could figure it out.

4. What is the average age of your fellow Journalers?

I don't know. Mostly older than me.

5. How many are the same age as you?

Three or four.

6. Do you read a Journal, even though you despise the person?

No, if I don't like it I leave it be...I barely have enough time to read the ones I like. (stealing answer)

7. Have you ever read a Journal where the color scheme was so bad, you just had to leave and never go back?

never come across one like that yet

8. Do you IM with any of the other Journal Peeps?

Yes

9. Do you have any of their phone numbers?

Does Lindz & her Livejournal count?

10. Do you have more than one Journal?  More than two?

  Yea, I have this journal, and two others online (both boring and rarely, if ever, updated) along with a bajillion and twelve handwritten ones (mostly old ones).

How shall I kill the rest of my time? Perhaps homework and work will help. Update later. Arrivederci.

Love always,
Vickey

No comments: