Monday, December 6, 2004

A poem

Feeling: plantive

I wrote this poem a while ago during science class. Here it is....

life. life is changing. it's going on. it's leaving me. it's making me choose. it's pulling my heart. it's yanking and it's killing me.

choices
hard to make
necessary
choices
difficult
life changing
choices
hurt
pain
choices
will they make life
better?
choices
tend to make life
worse
choices
make you nervous
hard to sleep
choices
on edge
shaky
choices
right
wrong
choices
one or
the other
choices
which is better?
which is worse?
choices


Yea, I do like the refrain aspect of poetry. I tend to use it frequently. Time to add in another few entries (mostly short, I promise).

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this poem...i like how you can read it in different tempo and it seems like 10 poems in one...like choices ;)
Great writing doll!
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Choices are like the forks in the road of life... they make me nervous cause I never know which one to take. You sum it up so well. Unfortunately these little detours keep on popping up all throughout one's life. I used to freeze and ponder every possibility and fear the unknown destiny of each choice. Now I try to go with the flow, let go and let God. But they can still be frightening.

Great poem, deep subject.