Monday, December 20, 2004

Pictures... or not *RAWR!*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay, could someone very very computer/ftp/blog literate please tell me EXACTLY how to do this? I have the photos in a folder in My Documents but I can't get 'em into My FTP Space. One of 'em is supposedly in there but neither of my photos will load onto here. AHHHHH! If anyone can help, I will absolutely love you forever and ever. Until then, I do know how to upload these pictures..... but of course AOL hates me and won't let me load any of them. ROAR! V. frustrated. V. sleep deprived. I'm going to take a nap before I do my homework. Maybe then I can trouble shoot this crap. Oh, before my nap (which I haven't taken one since last New Year's Day), I'm going to up the entries I've already got written up in here. Enjoy 'em.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am happy to help :o) <-- see, big happy helpful smile!!
Will send an email your way with instructions, then if you need more just let me know.
Sara   x