Friday, December 3, 2004

WARNING, crying, and meeting

WARNING! Major guy obsession in the first bit of this! You have been warned!

I have my foot on the back of Josh's chair. Everytime he speaks the chair vibrates. I love that feeling. The vibrations going through my foot and up my leg. He's talking up a storm at the moment. With Christina. Ew. I'm nice to her but does he actually enjoy her conversation? Why do I like the "bad guys"? Y'all know my no drug policy.  Well, he hangs at Crack Alley (the nickname for the place all the potheads smoke).

End obsession & start questioning.

Why am I attracted to potheads? Jon & Josh. Major crushes. Both do drugs. Why do I like them? Why is it that, despite my policy, all I want is to be held by him, if only for a moment? Is the way he smells the smell of pot? I don't know because I've never seen or smelt pot. Apparently it looks like oregano though because Dad keeps seeing the bg of oregano and asking me what it is.

On a lighter note. Lindz made me cry last night. I've been crying a lot but this was from how sweet it was. She gave me half my Christmas present and she goes, "I know how you've been wanting to be happy lately and how you've been struggling with that and so I wanted to give you this. It's just missing one thing." She pulls out this white horse w/pink mane & tail for me. "It's just missing the horn." (She knows my unicorn obsession.) Now, I'm a) laying there on my stomach so the heating pad will be effective faster and b) in tears. I'm crying and she goes, "Are you okay?" So of course I cry harder. All I could think was, "That is so sweet." over and over again. But couldn't get it out. Wanted to hug her but couldn't move without the heating pad moving away from my body. So when I finally spoke I said, "And it's a white horse and the whole prince on a white horse thing..." That has got to be the sweetest thing I have ever gotten. The gift itself isn't all that big a deal. Had it not been accomanied by the whole "I want you to be happy" thing, it wouldn't have made me cry but, with that, boy, did I cry or what?

Well, I'm off to the mall to meet Liz face-to-face. Emma & Nikki & Lindz will be there, too. Arrivederci and Happy Early Holidays! (I'm in a very Christmas mood tonight.)

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, I wish I knew why I was attracted to the 'bad boy' types too....well not really bad boys just total a-holes.  I think it's because I see potential in people, not just their appearance.  I know a lot of those 'bad boy' types that are total teddy bears behind closed doors.  I can't tell you how many people have thought that my Topher is a jerk, he's really not...it's just a tough exterior that he put up to keep from getting hurt.  He's really a total sweetheart (and Pisces!).  Gotta watch out though, not all bad boy types make good relationships.  
xoxo~B
p.s. YEA! for Lindz, what a doll...glad to hear you guys are mended :)