Monday, December 6, 2004

More randomn quotes

I promised the rest of those random quotes I write and here they are. Unfortunatly, my last entry promised mostly short ones. This is the longest one. Sorry, sugars.

German Binder
Someone, please, send dreams for a dreamer like me.
Temptress
Enchantress
Caro mio ben
Thunderous Whispers [my Apache name]
faires fly gracefully
ballerina fairy on drugs (valium, specifically) with leaves for wings
don't make comments about -cutting/cutters. -gays. -Jews. -anyone just because they're different from you. I will freak out, if only inside. I don't need that. Don't cause it.
The sonnet only works when I already feel romantic and already like the guy a lot. It didn't work for Jake. It probably never will work for him because I just don't feel like that. He's a great friend but not romantically. I just am not looking for that now.
One day, I'll fly away.
!
Spleen
2 days!! :(
Jon [insert last name] (enclosed in a heart *pukes*)
My goodness! Last night was so amazing! Joe Nichols (read: majorly hot country singer) hugged me! *scream of excitement* He is absolutely great. WBEE is my hero. They always bring such awesome stars here and quite often for very little cash. Sorry about the obsession but if you saw him and heard him sing, you'd prolly understand.
I apologize but this is the huge test? Seemed more like a quiz to me. Oh, well. (Now watch, I'll have flunked it. LOL) I can't go to the Joshua Revolution, which I desperately want to go to, because of my brother's birthday. I'm still selling calendars. I can at least support my group so they can tell me all about it, right? My dad doesn't understand my faith at all. As I try to grow as a child of God, he tries to bring me down, he tries to push my beliefs. [What the heck did I mean by that?] To force me to denounce my faith and follow his worldly beliefs. He'd never say it but, he doesn't like my faith and the intensity of it. I've always believed, always been close but he hasn't ever. Roar! ~~~~
I have pink hair! hehe ^_^ My dad's gonna shoot me. :)
First of all, that was easy. Secondly, youth group rocks! I <3 [insert name of church]. Alicia is great. Tom is amazing. Christine and her husband are so great and supportive. I feel like I can tell them anything. Somehow, I managed to go on game night. My past 2 times have been game nights. Fun with my fellow Christians. Better than TV any night. Timmy is dying. {bwahaha} I'm killing him.He wasn't there last night. :( Dead. Too bad for him.
Why should we have to come from man? Why can't they come from us (as they all do biologically)?
Standing up for your beliefs is the best "high" you will ever get. That feeling of"Yay! I've stood up for what I believe is right!" is the greatest! Abortion-pro-choice. Gay marriage- for it. Politics- democrat. Religion-Christain. Premarital sex-against it but can't comdemn those that do. I'm the product of it. I can't hate it. I'd hate myself and my sister.
Party if healthy enough -Was healthy enough
Ich bin krank. I am sick *cough*
Jon (enclosed in heart & scribbled over) is coming to the homecoming game!
Something in here is making me sick to my stomach. It semlls like vomit. I hope I don't add to it before class ends and I escape my new version of torture.
Tinkerbell rocks my socks!
Ich bin Tinkerbell. (I am Tinkerbell.)
I want my heart necklace. :'( Better yet, I want my mommy.

English binder (last one)
Tres interessant.
I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons. finally content with a pat I regret. I've finnaly found strength in my moments of weekness. for once i'm at peace with myself. i've been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long. i'm movin' on. i'm movin on. at last i can see my life has bee patiently waiting for me and I know there's no guarentee but i'm not alone. there comes a time


That is the end of my random quotes so far this year. Onto the next entry.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting quotes.
It's sad that your dad acts that way towards you about your faith, he should support you in that even if it's not the same as his beliefs.
I thought my dad would kill me when I shaved the back of my head in junior high....it's only hair though, it will grow back so long as you don't dye it too much ;)  have fun with it.  Mine's been every color of the rainbow and then some!
*Stand for something or you will fall for anything.*
xoxo~B