Tuesday, December 14, 2004

To You

Feeling: diappointed

You know who you are....

Last night meant a lot to me. My first high school preformance. My first preformance where I was going to have friends watching me. I was so nervous beforehand. So worried that I would mess up. I couldn't remember the words. Did we start before or after the tenors? How long do we hold "glory" for? I couldn't remember. I didn't stop fidgeting until I got on the risers (when all Mrs. A's training took over). Having you there would have meant so much.

You could have gotten there. You had rides figured out. You just fell asleep. You couldn't have held your eyes open another two hours? Maybe you shouldn't be staying out with college sophmores (who are 6 years your senior) until 3, 4, 5 am. You keep doing this. Making plans and not following through. Quit it! If you make plans, you should not lay down without setting a freaking alarm. You know you'll fall asleep. If you make plans to do something with me (or anyone else for that matter) that you know is important, don't go hang with those retards (and you know I don't use that word)! Don't brush this off as PMS or whatever. It's not. I'm extremely disappointed. I thought you'd be there. I thought you cared enough to stay awake long enough to go to one freaking concert. Guess you have a decision to make. Either get it together or lose my friendship. I didn't want it to come to this but I'm fed up. Either stop making commitments and then breaking them or I'll be loosening ties. I'm sorry but it can't keep going on like this. I can't keep expecting things of you, simple things, that you can't be held accountable for. You coulda brought that CD today, that skirt Thursday, yourself to that concert last night and back to your house this past July. I don't want to do this. I hope you make the right choice. It's up to you. No matter what you choose, you'll always have a place in my heart. Don't make yourself like Jon. Don't become just someone I used to know. Someone I used to care about. You know what you'll do. It rests in your hands now. If you choose to pull it together, want to meet me for coffee at Starbucks on Friday?

Love always,
Tinkerbell

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((victoria))) I'm so sorry to hear this! Some people are just so selffish and greedy that they can't seem to see past anything else but themselves! I'm sorry you were hurt and dissappointed! Maybe this letter will open thier eyes! You are owed and apology at the very least!

Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it suck to be let down.  No matter how many times someone lets you down it hurts just the same every time.  I hope that this sorts out well and that someone realizes that you're a good friend and they should be a bit more dependable.  
I hope you enjoyed last night, after the nerves subsided ;)  I'm sure you did beautifully.
Starbucks sure does sound good, I hope she takes you up on the coffee...nothing better for a ripple in girlfriends than talking over a coffee ;)
Take care doll~
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

I hope that your friend makes it up to you hon, am sure she - presuming it's a girl, could be wrong - feels terrible reading this, knowing they hurt you.  And it does hurt when someone you care about seems not to value you.  Hope you do meet up for that coffee and things get sorted ;o)
How was the performance?  
Sara   x