Sunday, January 16, 2005

A Christmas Tradition from a dear friend

Okay, so I have very little time to write as I've not yet packed (but am nearly done!). I had to write this before I forgot....

So last night I'm sitting here at some hour in which I shoulda been in bed and I remembered that story Michael told about his Pepere (sorry if I butchered that!), his grandpa. I had bookmarked the audio since I wasn't able to listen to it on my home computer. So last night waiting for Lindz to get back and finish explaining to me that she thinks she has anorexia (ummm.... I've suspected this for a while), I was looking through my favorites. And that popped out, mocking me again. Why did I leave it there? I couldn't listen to it. Wait.... but I hadn't tried it here. *click* IT WORKED! I was estatic. Seriously. I played it about 20 times in a row. Can't pick a favorite part. If you didn't read the entry or hear the audio, check it out at the original entry.  Seriously, it made my entire day. Despite the fact that the day was nearly over. I'm going to listen to it again. To make today even better.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was the Christmas tradition story wasn't it, excellent!!  I loved it, and so did J-man :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I love that entry Michael did....Pey and I listened to it over and over.  Chris's Papaw who was like Peyton's...well actually was Pey's only living (great-step)grandpa, passed away in July.  At Christmas Pey was really upset because she missed Papaw and used to sit on his lap in the rocking chair while he read The Night Before Christmas.  Last year she even knew most of the lines and said it along with him.  She smiled so big and loved Michael's reading so much.  That was one heck of an entry :)
I hope Lindz is doing all right, that sucks that she thinks she's anorexic too.  Next time you see her will you do me a favor?  Just let her know I've been thinking about her and, that she's beautiful and strong, and can get through these things.  You're a good friend Vickey.  Take care of yourself doll ;)
xoxo~B