Friday, January 14, 2005

Ummmm did I already go through this once?

Preview
1-WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING AT THE MOMENT?

Ummmm.... one? The Bible, The Princess Bride, and probably half a dozen others.

2-WHAT IS PRINTED ON YOUR MOUSEPAD?
It's just blue. Ewww.... I want a pretty one.


3-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

A board game? Life. And that Barbie game where you go to the prom. My favorite dress is the most expensive, my favorite club is the drama club, and my favorite date just happens to be Tom. Has always been.

4-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

CosmoGirl!, Seventeen, and GP4T

5-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND?

Oooooo.... favorite sound? Ummmm.... my parents talking, not fighting? No. Not that. A babbling brook or waterfall in the springtime with birds chirping.

6-WHAT'S THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?

The worst? Ummm the down side. The emptyness. Like I felt Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

7-WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF IN THE MORNING?

How much longer can I actually sleep without missing the bus or rushing?

8-HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU PICK UP THE PHONE?

At least two

9-WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR FUTURE CHILD AND/OR DOG?

I'm sorry, child and/or dog?! A baby girl (that strike anyone else as ironic?) would be named Hope Rae, I think. I like that name. A baby boy would be something other than Joseph. Maybe Henry, for my great-grandpa.

10-WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE?

For me? Surviving day to day while dealing with all the "krissybees".

11-WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FOODS?
Depends on my mood

12-DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?

I only drive people C-R-A-Z-Y!

13-DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?

YES! My teddy bear. He's about three feet tall!

14-WOULD YOU CLASS STORMS AS COOL OR SCARY?

thunderstorms are cool. Except that time that I was talkin to Lindz, Liz, and Timmy when I was home alone. That was scary.

15-WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?

Ummm... a toy Kodak racecar for my fifth birthday, I think.

16-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?

Ummmm... Shirley Temples?

17-DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OFF BROCCOLI?

Did I do this? Hmmmm don't eat broccoli much.

18-IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

I like the look of red hair. But I'd probably look like crap with it. So I think I'll stick with my (gorgeous) brown hair. Perhaps a shade or two lighter.

19-IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?

Depends on the day. I wish it were always half full.

20-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?

Oh, goursh. One? Can't pick. Moulin Rouge!, Pretty Woman, so many movies, so many memories.

21-DO YOU TYPE WITH THE CORRECT FINGERS ON THE CORRECT KEYS?

I swear I did do this. Hmmmmm.... yes, I do.

22-WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?

Dust bunnies, "retired" clothes

23-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? 

Don't watch sports. Except the olympics. Love the gymnastics routines.

24-SAY AT LEAST ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU:

Wasn't sent but I got it this time from Promise who is great. I don't know her very well yet but, I intend to. She's dealing with things pretty well from what I can tell. :)

25-WHO HAVE YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

People can just take this from here, I don't intend to send ~stealing answer


26-WHO HAVE YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Not sent to anyone ~stealing again


27-DO YOU PREFER HORROR MOVIES OR COMEDY FILMS?

I love a laugh mostly.  Horror movies are great as long as I'm not alone. ~that's three in a row that I'm stealing


28-WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?

Couldn't steal this one. I love the evening and night. It's so nice. Especially in fall or spring or summer. It's just amazing. Last night that comes to mind like that was theone I spent with Lindz and Jake talking about "coffee".

29-WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?

People scraping their fork against their teeth.... EWWW! *cough* Joey *cough* 


30-IS THERE ANYONE YOU HAVEN'T FORGIVEN?

Yes but I'm working on it.


31-WHAT TYPE OF MILK DO YOU DRINK?

2% Chocolate Milk


32-DO YOU MAKE YOUR BED IN THE MORNING?

Most days.

33-HOW MANY TVs ARE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD?

Three in this house

34-WHO PUTS THE GARBAGE OUT?

Anyone but me. I don't touch it and I don't enter the garbage hut. Ewww.....

That was fun. Time to go grab my stuff. I'm off for another "eventful" weekend at Gramma's. Out to dinner again. Yay. Oh, well. I can deal. We're getting my calcium supplements and vitamins this weekend along with returning a CD to MediaPlay (I already had it). Much love to all. I'll write more tonight.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think some of the questions were on other quizzes.. it seemed formular to me too so I searched my whole journal but it wasn't there but some of the questions were on other ones.  I think that is why we thought we had already did it.  Loved your answers.  I don't like the alerts not working, I'm missing everything.  going to travel your journal now .. :)
Luv,
Promise