Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I am....

I've seen this in a few journals so far. Both Angel and Barbie have it.

I am not: who the people at my school think I am.
I hurt: when I think of a life without my loved ones.
I love: music among other things.
I hate: abuse.
I fear: death before true love.
I hope: to sort my life out.
I hear: him flirt and don't know if it means anything.
I crave: a world that does not objectify women.
I regret: as little as possible.

I cry: sometimes.
I care: about my "lovlies".
I always: trust in God.
I long to: shrug off my fears and just ask him out.
I feel alone: "in a crowd", to quote myself.
I listen: with all my heart to the things unspoken.
I hide: behind the mask I've painted on. (This is where I take that mask off.)
I drive: myself and my friends crazy.
I sing: all the time, baby!
I dance: horribly.
I write: often and long.
I breathe: to relax.
I play: music to express.
I miss: relationships I once had that shall never be again.
I feel: confused but what's a teenager to do?
I know: that I'm not perfect.
I say: too much for my own good.
I search: for answers.
I learn: something every day.
I succeed: when I've done my best.
I fail: when I give up.
I dream: of a "perfect" life that will never happen.
I sleep: fitfully, as of late.
I wonder: what will become of me, of us (the world).
I want: to live as I wish without fear of consequences.
I worry: about everything.
I have: so much that I'm not grateful for.
I give: too much of my time to this machine and not enough to my life.
I fight: with my father nearly every night.
I wait:  for him to make the first move.
I need: to figure out what it is that I want and need in life.
I am: a little bit of everything all rolled into one. ~Meredith Brooks
I think: about everything. All the time.
I cant help the fact that: life is as it is. Bad stuff happens. So does good. I can't control it.
I stay: sane only because of my dear dear friends, my blog, and my God.

Hope you enjoyed that. It killed about fifteen minutes so it's good in my book. lol. Is it Wednesday yet?

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, not Wednesday yet!!
I like this, thought about asking if I can do it in my journal too, but not sure I could think stuff up in just 15 mins!!  
Go drink some milk ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

How introspective :)  I can't believe you figured out all those answers in 15 mintues...that's incredible!  I'm gonna give it a shot, may take a while for me tho ;)
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Great answers!  I love reading your journal!
luv,
Promise

Anonymous said...

Really good answers vickey! Glad you played along ;-) My alerts are messed up too :(  
Hugs,
~Angel