Thursday, January 13, 2005

From Wednesday night

Ugh... Today is the first day in a week or so that my thoughts have been my own. That my heart has stopped fluttering, that the butterflies left. And I feel empty. Awful. My head lacks all thought, not just those of Tom. My heart feels no emotions. My stomach was becoming used to the butterflies. I miss that feeling. Oh, Mr. Mayor? Could you disregard that eviction notice? I feel so empty, so sad. Why? Why? What is it that's making me feel so awful? Why have these feelings vacated? The lack of flirting to night? A few days ago, I was certain that he was my next northern star. Now, I'm only certain that my heart, head, and stomach are empty and it feels awful. I hope when I wake up, the butterflies are back, the thoughts return (and that a great deal are about Tom) and that my heart feels something. Maybe I am/was in love. ARGH! Screw the editorial. I'll do it in my classes. A good nights sleep may help. I'll pray for the return of it all.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((vickey))) sounds like you ran smack dab into that love thing again that makes you all confused ;(  
Hugs & Blessings,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

I hope the butterflies are back today :o)
(((((hugs))))) in case you needed them.
Sara   x