Sunday, January 16, 2005

Yeah really sick of making decisions.

Okay, so I was at church for the night service. Yay! It was grand. I stayed after for about two hours. Then Lindz and I went over to Alisha's house til Lindz's mom got there. We talked with Pastor and his wife. I'm in a great mood. I was sliding on the floors in my socks and it was great. Then Lindz gave me some ultra slippery socks and I was crashing into walls. It was amazing. So I'm having a carrot party with coffee and the mayor. hehe ^_^

I have a private journal on AOL and since I created it I've been wondering whether or not I should let some people read it. It's not much. Only about 6 entries long so far. But if anyone wants access, let me know. I'm sick of making decisions. Y'all decide if you want access. I'll hook ya up with a link/permission.

Love always,
Vickey.........

who is going to get some coffee soon......

and who cannot wait for Wednesday again.......

Warning: Lindz might randomly write an entry in here! Oh, and she will also have the Joshua Revolution stuff up before my birthday/the lock-in. Which is on the same day. February 20.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A private journal?  Hmmm, interesting!
If you invite me, I will come ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

You're too funny!  I miss running into walls ;)  I used to do it all the time when I was a teenager...for no reason I'd just accidently walk into them -duh ;)  Gosh, i miss those giddy feelings!
I love reading what you write, if you hook me up with a link I'll definitely stop by.
...I'm going to get another cup of coffee right after I finish typing this.
...And Chris has been crawling in his skin since Sunday, waiting for today so he can watch LOST ;)  Woo Hoo, It's Wednesday!!
Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo~B