Monday, January 10, 2005

Some pointlessness

Congratulations! You are Susan Mayer, the divorcee and single mom who will go to extraordinary lengths for love.

Which Desperate Housewife are you?

What Kind of a Freaky Mother are you?

You're a girl power mommy! You love to be girly, but you're no pushover. Your kids are learning that gender differences don't have to mean gender inequality. You've taken back pink, and you don't care who knows it!

Lotta quizzes lately. Fun waste of time. I've got an entry (or five) to type up but will have to do it tomorrow. After I go to the gym. Cardio, here I come.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Susan too :o)
We just got Desperate Housewives here, have seen the first two episodes.  
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I recognize these quizzes ;)
I couldn't remember which desperate housewife I was so I did it again...I got Lynette, I think that's the same one I got before.  Desperate Housewives is one of my favorite new shows ;)

I remember the girl power mommy answer, because it said something about liking pink and not caring what anyone thought about it ;)  When I was little I LOVED pink but it was so not cool to like pink.  Now I don't hide it one bit ;)  I've some pink everything, pink shirts, pink pants, pink shoes, pink purses...I even have pink in my bedroom, no matter how much Chris hates it!

Hope you had a good workout ;)
xoxo~B